2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2018 11:08 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel® Optane™ Memory Проблема.

BVU

Здравствуйте! У меня возникла проблема от "Неподдерживаемый режим BIOS" и "Конфигурация BIOS не совместима с памятью Intel Optane" Помогите пожалуйста.

570363b8-1dd6-45e3-8e71-adb2a5b7e149.jpg

• 1. Re: Intel® Optane™ Memory Проблема.
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi BVU,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Just for you to know, the support is only provided in English, but I’ll try to be as clear as possible so that you can use an online translator to translate my response to Russian.

Indeed, the message you are getting is because your BIOS is not properly configured. From the SSU report attached, I can see that your system is working in Legacy mode, however the module is compatible only with UEFI mode, so you would have to set your system to UEFI instead of Legacy mode.

Since you are using a Gigabyte* motherboard, I recommend you to follow this guide to setup the module and configure the BIOS properly: https://www.gigabyte.com/Microsite/454/intel-optane-ready.html. The guide is from Gigabyte* and it explains the changes you should do in your system to setup the module.

I hope you find this information helpful.

If there is anything else I can help you with, or if you have a question about the process in the guide, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
          Diego V.
          Intel Customer Support Technician
          Under Contract to Intel Corporation

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Intel® Optane™ Memory Проблема.
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi BVU,

Just wondering if you have any updates.

Regards,
            Diego V.
            Intel Customer Support Technician
            Under Contract to Intel Corporation