1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2018 5:50 PM by Intel Corporation

D54250WYK Bluetooth

Eoinlx

Hi,

I have a nuc D54250WYK i5 4250u and I bought a dual band wireless-ac 7260 wifi/Bluetooth card.

The wifi works fine but the Bluetooth doesn't appear at all. There's no option in bios to enable or disable Bluetooth and it doesn't appear in device manager.

I've updated the bios to the most recent - 07/18/2018 and the Bluetooth driver is the recommended 20.60.0 for windows pro 64bit.

The wifi driver is 20.80.0

Any advice at all?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: D54250WYK Bluetooth
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Eoinlx

Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, Community or e-mail inquiries for Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYK, but you may want to try our "Discontinued Products Community" to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the "Discontinued Products Website" helpful to address your request.

Discontinued Products Community

Discontinued Products Website

Keep in mind that other community members may assist since Intel will not provide any assistance on the Community.

It is also worth mentioning that you can verify additional information about this product's discontinuance status at http://ark.intel.com/ > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Wanner G.
          Intel Customer Support Technician
          Under Contract to Intel Corporation